FEPM has the main objective of promoting the activity of installation of wooden floors, through the highest security and quality levels.
- To look after and protect the interests of the installation of wooden floors in Spain.
- To set and to promote standards on the installation of wooden floors techniques.
- To be involved in and have an impact on health and safety legislation.
- To be involved in improving the legislation concerning to the installation of wooden floors.
- To exchange information on techniques, working methods and training.
- To maintain contacts with similar organizations in other parts of Europe.
Benefits of being a member
- To receive the latest information about the the installation of wooden floors (legislation, etc)
- Ability to participate in related standardization committees.
- Participation in the governing bodies of the federation with voice and vote.
- Participation in the activities of the federation and others where FEPM collaborates.
- Meeting with directors and the decision–makers of the main companies and institutions of the industry.
- Identification seal as a company member of FEPM.
- Own page in the directory of the federation, on the website and in other media.
- Free presence at fairs and other events.
- Technical and legal advice on the installation of wooden floors.
- Promotion through press releases, newsletters, social networks and other platforms.
Support by the permanent secretariat of the federation.
Membership is open to installers, manufacturers, suppliers and other relates companies.
In addition to representing its members, the federation maintains close partnerships with several entities.
For more information, feel free to contact us.